- Are your weeknights and weekends busier than your weekdays?
- Do you often feel like more of a chauffeur than a parent?
- Do you secretly get excited when it’s raining so your child’s practice or game will be canceled?
- Is it hard to remember the last time your whole family sat down to dinner together on consecutive nights?
- Do you have more miles on your car from going up and down Main Street than from the
Finding happiness through living a more intentional, mindful life.
Smartphones: The Ultimate Time-Snatcher
Recently, research has shown that the average American spends 2 hours and 51 minutes on their smartphones each day. This translates to about 20 hours a week, 86 hours a month, and a whopping 1026 hours a year. And this is one of the more conservative estimates I have found! Some estimates have users spending over four hours a day on their smartphones! Is there another option? Could we be … Continue reading...
I first stumbled upon minimalism a few years ago when I saw “The Minimalists” on Netflix. From that moment on, I was hooked.
I read every blog I could find, especially those from Joshua Becker, The Minimalists, Courtney Carver, and Leo Babauta, among others. I combed the library for books pertaining to minimalism. Read about what … Continue reading...